Getting Pregnant With Donor Eggs
1) 40 y/o came to New Hope Fertility also with a history of primary infertility. She struggled with a couple of unsuccessful IVF cycles before deciding to move to IVF using donor eggs. After a donor frozen embryo transfer she got pregnant. Congrats!
2) 47 y/o came to New Hope with a history of primary infertility. She had a frozen embryo transfer through our Egg Donor Program and got pregnant. Congratulations!
3) 55 y/o arrived at NHFC with a history of secondary infertility. She also completed our Donor Egg Program and got pregnant after her frozen embryo transfer. Congrats!
4) 41 y/o arrived at New Hope with premature ovarian failure and a very high FSH. After attempting to get pregnant using our holistic IVF approaches, she decided to move on to our Donor IVF Program, which only took a few weeks from the time of transfer until she found out she was pregnant. Congrats!
5) 44 y/o arrived at NH with a history of secondary infertility. She recently became pregnant from a frozen single embryo transfer through our donor program. Congratulations!